Thursday, December 27, 2012

Home Baking Through A Snow Storm

I had the day off due to a very large SNOW STORM today. (well our first big storm this winter) So I found myself in the mood to bake! Above are Lemon Cup Cakes with Lemon Frosting, Biscuits made from scratch, which  don't usually come out very well. I tried a new recipe, just two ingredients! They look a little funky because I used some fun cookie cutter shapes to cut them out. Then I made a casserole with left over chicken, carrots, potatoes, gravy, and stuffing. All of it tasted wonderful. The only issue is that I made to much!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Penny,
    Everything looks so yummy here. These things are sure to warm you up. Hope you enjoyed your Holiday, and blessings to you and your family for the upcoming New Year.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a nice Holiday too. I started cooking and couldn't stop! Every thing came out pretty well, and tasted good. Thanks for stopping by,Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geez does this make me hungry! Everything looks wonderful!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie, Thanks for stopping by! Some times I start cooking and don't stop. I inherited from my Mom. Yes it was yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave a comment!